Anyone who self-identifies as a young feminist for climate and environmental justice can submit their story through the online form: click here!
I want to write something, but I’m not sure where to start…
Here are a couple of guiding questions and pointers that might help you!
- Anecdote: Tell us about an experience you had that shows aspects of what being a young woman or young feminist in climate or environmental advocacy is for you.
- Story of your path: Share how you chose to become involved in feminist and/or environmental justice activism, what your path has been, challenges you’ve encountered and how you’ve faced them.
- Perspective: What is climate and/or environmental justice to you? How does it connect with feminism? As a young woman and/or young feminist, what is your vision for the future?
- Demands: What are the objectives of your activism? What are your concrete demands? What are your priorities, as a young feminist/young woman for climate/environmental justice? What do you think is needed for movement building at the intersections of feminism and the environment?
- Creativity: Share poetry, non-narrative writing, visual art or other creative expressions based on your experiences and perspectives.
Questions? Write to us at: email@example.com